Moonspear the heavens swung their blinding gates
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
Churlish words started off Terance's reply and did some to tickle his humor, though he couldn't quite decide if they were earnest at first. He had felt their impact had been lacking, but then again he had kept his nose out of it. Hydra had supplied him with bits and pieces of what went on but he knew them to be from her agenda than parts of the whole. Dirge hadn't bothered trying to sort them or put them together and ultimately, found himself glossing over it with a thin smile.

"Oh there's little doubt to be had there, it has been interesting. I suspect being caught somewhat in the middle as we were is more annoying than what's let on. Shame over the turn of events though," he said, referring to the loss of Galaxy, "but I suppose all things right themselves in the end." Maybe the justice was all tooth and claw, but such was their edict—they were wolves, after all.

He laid eyes on Terance again briefly as they went along.

"I wonder if there was a way we could have benefited. Is it better to observe than be involved, or the other way around—what do you make of it?" Since Terance had already made his opinion clear on the matter, Dirge made a bid to rifle through his thoughts.
Messages In This Thread
the heavens swung their blinding gates - by Dirge - February 13, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: the heavens swung their blinding gates - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: the heavens swung their blinding gates - by Dirge - February 14, 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: the heavens swung their blinding gates - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: the heavens swung their blinding gates - by Dirge - February 14, 2018, 05:56 PM
RE: the heavens swung their blinding gates - by Terance - February 18, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: the heavens swung their blinding gates - by Dirge - February 19, 2018, 05:23 AM
RE: the heavens swung their blinding gates - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 05:04 PM
RE: the heavens swung their blinding gates - by Dirge - February 22, 2018, 05:31 PM
RE: the heavens swung their blinding gates - by Terance - February 27, 2018, 03:10 PM
RE: the heavens swung their blinding gates - by Dirge - March 06, 2018, 04:26 AM