Moonspear i know we've made a graveyard of this all
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
there was no sun peaking through the opening to his make-shift den. small, breakaway snow flakes drifted in through the entrance, but they didn't glimmer in the light. they weren't pretty or inspiring. they fell to the ground blandly, not even bothering to wipe their feet on the doormat before they camp in. they made themselves at home right before him, slowly piling higher and higher outside. 

inside the makeshift igloo, it was warm. the piling snow barricaded him from the wind-- from the outside, from the weather, from others. it was comfortable, but terance hadn't slept. after his patrol with dirge yesterday afternoon he'd come here and laid down... and he hadn't moved since. there was something peaceful about watching the snow pile up, it paired nicely with the soft ringing that occupied his thoughts. he laid down, hind legs to one side of him and his head laid across one paw so he was angled to see the dens entrance. nothing happened-- terance was unmoving and unthinking. just snow, rising, slowly consuming the entrance. he made no effort this morning to dig himself out, like he had the past few days. it was suddenly not worth it today.

he was late. @Rannoch would probably be here any minute to ruin the perfectly good wall that separated him from everything else. but he wasn't thinking about that.
Messages In This Thread
i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 01:56 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 04:57 PM