Moonspear fortune definitely favored us, but no one celebrated
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She moved on. Simple as that, and marked the next spot she found that she didn't like with the loud message of my mountain and caution: moody bitch because anyone with a nose was going to catch on by now. What worked with her and her needs was all she wanted to care about right now. When she spotted Dune, she paused to give him a knowing (secretly pleased) nod, and was quickly on her way.

So far, no traitors had dared to show themselves where she could find them.. only those who would be staying. She was too sour about all of this to be properly grateful right this instant, but it would be seen in due time.

Her tail stayed risen to an arc and she finally slowed up at the next invisible mark that irritated her. Instead of instantly going on, she went to stalling along to mark some more (because she may as well put an overactive bladder to good use) around the area when she knew her family was closing in on her. This time she would let them.. she needed to know they were taking this well. They were all far closer to the deserters than she ever would have been.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: fortune definitely favored us, but no one celebrated - by Amekaze - February 28, 2018, 03:03 AM