Moonspear fortune definitely favored us, but no one celebrated
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She welcomed them, even Jarilo, although much of her attentions did settle upon Hydra over him first. Ame's ears swung outwards for a moment, and she curved herself against her daughter enough to run her muzzle through her fur. She kept it brief, keeping to motion as well as she slid around to now regard the son. Less so, she bumped her snout against his, then his shoulder, before setting her sights fondly onto Charon.

Plenty of times before, it had been a little like this. In the face of everything that didn't adhere to their logic, it always seemed to boil down to the three of them--alphas and their dark daughter. The addition of the spry son, while not unnoticed, was not what she was used to.. but he was growing, and wanting to show them that he could rally too. For now, feeling protective of the whole lot, she embraced it. She chuffed lowly again, tapering to a rumble, and just wanted them all here with her.

Most of all, and since Charon didn't come with immediate reach of her attentions, she turned to take this out on Hydra with more rough nuzzles against her neck. Before she tipped towards a hint of a heavier subject, she flashed Jarilo a pointed look. He wasn't as dull as his attitude could suggest but this could be his first real taste of this.. any of it. "No new deserters, right?" she drawled, wanting to steer it towards a snarl almost as she directed it towards her fellow leaders. Her tone was clear.. expectations were awfully low and she was not as close to the pack lately as others. "I suppose we got a lot of spring cleaning done early this year," she sneered, derisive in the next lick of her lips. Wherever she'd picked up the phrase, she couldn't say. The coming spring certainly felt like a good time to welcome in the new, the fresh, and move on forward with the flow.

To her belief, they were better off. Strong, adaptable, and by now, very keen, she hoped this spring would be a great one for her family of Ostregas--especially without cloudiness to impede them now.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: fortune definitely favored us, but no one celebrated - by Amekaze - March 05, 2018, 01:49 AM