The Heartwood Completely free of spooks
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
And obviously, can tell her the backstory offscreen or whatever at the end of the thread. :P

Unless something's changed, I was over in the direction you're heading not too long ago.  Should have plenty to choose from.  It wasn't that exact direction, but it was close enough that Treason felt she would have smelled more scents when she was passing through.

That, however, however was not the response she was expecting.  As his smile broadened, her ears flicked forward more intently, intrigued.  Why wasn't he doing the usual of scoffing at her name in one way or another?  Then came the reason.  Curious.  So maybe it wasn't quite as mundane as she was thinking.  Either way, though the first sentence would have usually been her maximum amount of words for the round, it caused her to continue, Well if I'm to come with you, you'll have to explain why they're so pissed off at some point -- if you've really done nothing wrong.  She'd turned a bit skeptical   She looked over at the distant mountain (or it's direction) with a light scowl, Either way, good I didn't go there.  I don't like irrationality.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
Completely free of spooks - by Arbiter - February 22, 2018, 06:32 PM
RE: Completely free of spooks - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: Completely free of spooks - by Arbiter - February 22, 2018, 10:08 PM
RE: Completely free of spooks - by Terance - February 23, 2018, 12:04 PM
RE: Completely free of spooks - by Arbiter - February 26, 2018, 01:47 AM
RE: Completely free of spooks - by Terance - February 26, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: Completely free of spooks - by Arbiter - February 27, 2018, 12:31 AM
RE: Completely free of spooks - by Terance - February 27, 2018, 10:53 AM
RE: Completely free of spooks - by Arbiter - February 28, 2018, 03:39 AM
RE: Completely free of spooks - by Terance - March 01, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: Completely free of spooks - by Arbiter - March 01, 2018, 03:09 PM