The Sunspire and i'll die for her
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
so purdy!

It was not difficult thing, convincing Olive to go stargazing. The druid did it nightly, and more often than not, she was alone for these endeavors — so when the prospect of company arose, a chance to indulge in each other’s wealth and affinity, oh, she leapt at it! As far as Olive was concerned, she was to spend precious time with her packmate and her daughter and she would be nothing but thankful for it. 

They had all agreed to meet up that night, so anticipation lit her every moment that day. Literally the moment the sun began it’s descent behind the peaks of the sunspire, Olive was off to find those two dark wolves, both with eyes of bejeweled emeralds. She found her fellow naturalists with ease, and made quick work of the quickly fading daylight. Certainly, such a mountain must have one or two qualifying stargazing peaks!

Their efforts did not go unrewarded. A valley sprawled below them; the moonwatching trio stood firmly on the promontory, and Olive could not help but notice how the earth appeared to disappear beneath their feet — almost as if they were flying. The druid could not help but release a pleased murmur.  Mother Earth would never fail to impress her. “Oh…” her hushed exhaled faded away, leaving nothing but awe for the expansiveness and ever-variation of the world that laid itself before her. For a moment, any stars that might have begun their twilight show were forgotten.     
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
and i'll die for her - by Terance - March 06, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: and i'll die for her - by Olive - March 09, 2018, 12:12 AM
RE: and i'll die for her - by Terance - May 03, 2018, 03:27 PM
RE: and i'll die for her - by Olive - May 19, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: and i'll die for her - by Terance - May 21, 2018, 04:26 AM
RE: and i'll die for her - by Olive - June 10, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: and i'll die for her - by Terance - June 16, 2018, 07:51 AM