Blackfeather Woods sometimes it seems to me as if i'm just being used
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Neo, she greeted him, using the forged name from when the Svartell originally came upon the Woods and sought to hide his identity - but he had no need for such a thing anymore. The darkness was the shelter that served as a cold den for Aries to slumber within, and he desired not to return to whatever light had existed in his soul from his youth. "You may call me Aries now if you wish - that is my true name." Though if she prefered to speak the conjured name that he had taken up so long ago, then he gave her permission to do so. It mattered not what he was called.

Her voice was hollow to the ears, a tone that lacked the joyful tune of those still preoccupied with the wonders of life - the prospect of exploration, that mysterious curiousity about the world around them. Yes, Maegi's voice was stripped of this childhood innocence, and he supposed he could not fault her for such a thing. It only reminded him even more of himself. 

"As well as any other." The Reaper responded, though there was a touch more of that rare warmth in his gaze that seemed usually to be reserved for the one who had birthed him. Not even his father (especially not his father) had the honour of being within Aries' good books, but he had witnessed this girl grow up and find darkness within herself from a distance - he had not been a strong figure within her young life, but still there was something akin to understanding that he felt inside his chest. Despite knowing little of each other, the ashen soldier of steel could not help but believe that in some ways, they were not all that different. Her mismatched gaze met his own orbs of ice, those eyes that softened ever so slightly at the steady approach of the pale wolfess. "What about you, how have you been faring?"
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
RE: sometimes it seems to me as if i'm just being used - by Aries - March 28, 2018, 10:11 AM