Barrow Fields i am fire bleeding smoke
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
drogon's not a real big fan of the odds that he finds himself up against as they form their awkward trio. he draws a small comfort — though not near enough to let his guard down — from the fact that all three of them appear to be and assumed to be uncomfortable. the soturi's shoulders stiffen as he prepares to fight or flight. though the idea of fleeing grates at the tundrian's pride like nothing else he is not suicidal and if turned against by the two strangers he would not hesitate to preserve his own life even if it meant swallowing the bitter pill of superbia. a younger, admittedly more ignorant version of him would have loved this. now, he knows more than his unruly child self had and knows that he's not invincible. that there is a fine line between brave and stupid and that he'd blurred it often. many more times than he wanted to recount.

the male appears as ready as drogon is, though drogon is unsure whether it is fight or flight. the female, drogon notes as his gaze slides to her ( though he cocks an ear in the male's direction so that his attention is equally divided ) has settled into a sitting position. yet, still, the elephant sits in their triangle. "well, this is awkward as fuck." so, maybe he has yet to learn the difference between bravery and stupidity. nevertheless, he understands that if someone doesn't break the silence this clint-eastwood-spaghetti-western stare down might possibly last forever. he's never been an introvert and he does not mind breaking the ice so long as no one breaks his neck in return.

"i don't know about anyone else but i'm not interested in fighting." words that drogon wasn't sure he'd ever hear himself say and nearly couldn't believe had actually fallen from betwixt his lips with sincerity. evidently, self discovery was really trying to throw him a curve ball ( and succeeding ). still, it was true. his return to moonspear was uncertain and he didn't like the idea of tending to wounds if he didn't. it was too high of a risk to his survival and he was not willing to make that gamble.
Messages In This Thread
i am fire bleeding smoke - by RIP Firuz - May 13, 2018, 06:03 PM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by Caiaphas - May 13, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by RIP Wintersbane - May 13, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by RIP Firuz - May 13, 2018, 11:15 PM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by Caiaphas - May 14, 2018, 12:59 AM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by RIP Wintersbane - May 14, 2018, 04:44 AM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by RIP Firuz - May 14, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by Caiaphas - May 14, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by RIP Wintersbane - May 16, 2018, 06:56 AM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by RIP Firuz - May 27, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by Caiaphas - June 02, 2018, 02:45 PM