Barrow Fields i am fire bleeding smoke
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
it is deduced by the other male in their little triangle that the woman is from the sea and that drogon is not. it is true and drogon makes no moves to deny it. his pelage is distinctly lacking the salty brine of the sea, and though drogon finds beauty in the untamed wiles of the sea he is no coastal wolf. while the other male falls silent, drogon's attention shifts to the woman as she speaks, posing a question that he does not doubt is meant for him. his ears cup forth and then slick back, unappreciative of the interrogation. this is neutral territory and he does what he wants. he doesn't have to answer to her ...or anyone else, for that matter. the rise of indignation in his chest does not soothe easily but it does soothe after a few seconds. he is outnumbered and as he already stated: he wasn't looking for a fight. thus, he answers:

"i'm on a path of self-discovery." what that path may hold for him he doesn't know; does not know what awaits him at it's end. who he'll uncover and what it will mean for him is all apart of the discovery. he falls silent then and shifts his weight, gaze flitting from the woman to the other male and then back again, hoping that his answer serves to pacify.
Messages In This Thread
i am fire bleeding smoke - by RIP Firuz - May 13, 2018, 06:03 PM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by Caiaphas - May 13, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by RIP Wintersbane - May 13, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by RIP Firuz - May 13, 2018, 11:15 PM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by Caiaphas - May 14, 2018, 12:59 AM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by RIP Wintersbane - May 14, 2018, 04:44 AM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by RIP Firuz - May 14, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by Caiaphas - May 14, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by RIP Wintersbane - May 16, 2018, 06:56 AM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by RIP Firuz - May 27, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by Caiaphas - June 02, 2018, 02:45 PM