Dragoncrest Cliffs dope, my crew is ill,
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
for once in his life, tegan didn't actually mean to cause any trouble. of course, he didn't know that raven and quixote were mates. but like, that's how it worked, right? he was pretty sure it was. at least, with his parents and with easy's parents-- that's how it had been(even though easy's family life had been more confusing than his). he didn't have any other precedent. if you was bumpin nasties, you were prolly committed for life. 

or something more eloquent than that, whatever.

but anyway! no one made a comment about it so tegan glazed over it, not even thinking. but actually, wildfire's comment was a little more confusing. because... towhee had been the alpha, did she not know? how long ago had that happened? should he even bring it up? lol, no point in doing it now. but... ah what the hell, his job had been to inform.

"okay so, yeah, mom and dad retired but they're still around," he started, in case wildfire thought they, idk, d i e d or something. but, actually, tegan had never thought about his parents dying, and the thought was low-key sobering. "but," he continued, "they retired from beta, towhee had actually been leading. mom handed it over because the caldera was 'rightfully'--" he made a little air quote with one of his paws, "-- your families. and then towhee stepped down to beta and mom and dad retired. a little trade off, or something."

"we moved cause of blackfeather woods. they returned to the forest and towhee just didn't want to deal with another war, especially since mom had tywyll and cinder." but thankfully wildfire seemed real happy about raven, so he moved on from the history lesson to comment on that. "yeah! i think she's doin a good job, not that i know how to lead shit, but she seems real happy about being pregnant. we're all super stoked, cause like, it's another red hawk generation with us, ya know?" did tegan really care about that though? idk, you decide.
Messages In This Thread
dope, my crew is ill, - by Tegan - May 21, 2018, 04:53 AM
RE: dope, my crew is ill, - by Wildfire - May 21, 2018, 09:24 AM
RE: dope, my crew is ill, - by RIP Niamh - May 21, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: dope, my crew is ill, - by Tegan - May 22, 2018, 11:40 AM
RE: dope, my crew is ill, - by Wildfire - May 22, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: dope, my crew is ill, - by RIP Niamh - May 22, 2018, 03:08 PM
RE: dope, my crew is ill, - by Tegan - May 23, 2018, 02:43 AM
RE: dope, my crew is ill, - by Wildfire - May 23, 2018, 09:09 AM
RE: dope, my crew is ill, - by RIP Niamh - May 23, 2018, 10:59 AM
RE: dope, my crew is ill, - by Tegan - May 23, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: dope, my crew is ill, - by Wildfire - May 23, 2018, 02:47 PM