Serpent Lake i'll wait for you there like a stone.
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Siarut tilted his head to one side, scouts often came in handy. He himself was trained in the same trade, and was trying to prove such skills to Kove. He slowly nodded his head as if contemplating her options. The northner wasn't one to brag, and so assumed that when she claimed to be decent at her craft that she was indeed decent. 

"Yet you are not used to travel?" Siarut himself had already done a lot of exploring around the Teekon Wilds, and while he loved to spend time at home with his family he was also prone to travel. "Used to being on your own." It wasn't necessarily guaranteed that scouts travelled alone, but that had generally been Sia's experience. Perhaps he might learn something new in the ways of another pack.

His olive gaze looked over the woman once more, "If you so desired I could give you a good word with my pack. It's no guarantee, but it's better than nothing." The pale man offered her a home, as if it was any day of the week. However, he felt that a scout might be advantagous to Blackfeather Woods, besides it was someone else his younger sister could learn from perhaps. A perhaps this woman Tseitel might learn a thing or two about confidence within Blackfeather, it wasn't a pack for the feint of heart.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Tseitel - May 28, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Tseitel - June 02, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Siarut - June 02, 2018, 09:02 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Tseitel - June 02, 2018, 10:41 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Siarut - June 03, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Tseitel - June 04, 2018, 05:39 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Siarut - June 04, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Tseitel - June 17, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Siarut - June 24, 2018, 07:55 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Tseitel - June 26, 2018, 05:58 PM