Big Salmon Lake He called my name and my heart stood still
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
His chuckle rumbled from deep within his chest, and the genuine grin returned in spades. "Alright, alright. I'll come see you, if you quite your nagging." Sia's sarcasim dripped with each word. He was going to visit, but not because she was nagging, more because he found a pull, a desire to see her again. A draw so strong that it would pull him from his family, and he had never felt something so strong. 

As he gazed around them, he to took note of the night that had fallen. His sister would probably be enjoying her freedom from his constant companionship. "Not if you stay." Sia's olive eyes sought out her gunmetal grey, she was far from home and knew she wouldn't make it all the way home this night. He had a smaller jaunt, and wouldn't mind staying the night here with her. Purely to make sure she didn't die of the cold, obviously, it wasn't because he craved her company. "I wouldn't want you to freeze or anything." He gaze a haphazard shurg and looked toward his paws quickly.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
RE: He called my name and my heart stood still - by Siarut - June 02, 2018, 11:15 PM