Otter Creek I'm a fine-tuned, supersonic, speed machine.
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
He could see her smile fall, he had too felt the sadness he had been supressing return and linger in the pit of his stomach. "Yes we all are leaving. My sister recently gave birth, we have decided to head southeast toward a territory very much like the home we left behind. There is a large ice pack there, suitable for arctic wolves." He looked over her form, if he thought she could handle the weather he would probably ask her to join them. He could always use a friend that wasn't a blood relative. However, she was definietly not an arctic wolf, infact she was quite the opposite. 

"We are leaving in a few days." Sia returned his gaze that he had just noticed he had turned away. "We are headed for Duskfire Glacier." The trust he now held with her would be obvious considering how private he had been in their first meeting, and now he revealled everything to her, including potentially dangerous information. Travelling with young pups could be hazardous if the wrong people knew of such a journey.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm a fine-tuned, supersonic, speed machine. - by Siarut - July 06, 2018, 11:46 PM