Silverlight Terrace and it burns with a guilty smoke
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
So focused on making a retreat from watching eyes, he had not anticipated being accosted on the path ahead by another, let alone Nyx. The emergence of her golden haired frame from the heavy foliage drew a cord of tension from him that was gone as swiftly as it came. He brushed against her as they fell into step, a thin smile breaking to her soft words.

"Never," though he wondered how long she had lingered nearby, how long her eyes had been set on him. He wondered if those eyes in the forest and from those not so distant mountain still saw them now, however impossible that was. Dirge bumped the end of his muzzle to her encouragingly, still seeking to usher along his northern path towards the weald; it betrayed he hadn't been up to anything at all.

And if it had, well, she'd let him know soon as the two continued on well out of view from prying eyes.

i had actually intended to let dirge fade out for you guys haha, so i'll let @Hydra decide! maybe nyx will be able to give dirge a good stink eye this time. :P
Messages In This Thread
and it burns with a guilty smoke - by Dirge - July 05, 2018, 05:56 PM
RE: and it burns with a guilty smoke - by Hydra - July 05, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: and it burns with a guilty smoke - by Gannet - July 05, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: and it burns with a guilty smoke - by Dirge - July 06, 2018, 03:06 AM
RE: and it burns with a guilty smoke - by Hydra - July 06, 2018, 07:45 AM
RE: and it burns with a guilty smoke - by Gannet - July 06, 2018, 08:54 AM
RE: and it burns with a guilty smoke - by Dirge - July 06, 2018, 03:37 PM
RE: and it burns with a guilty smoke - by Hydra - July 06, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: and it burns with a guilty smoke - by Nyx - July 08, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: and it burns with a guilty smoke - by Gannet - July 09, 2018, 09:51 AM
RE: and it burns with a guilty smoke - by Dirge - July 09, 2018, 03:49 PM