The Sunspire kiss me on the lips
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Seabreeze mentioned Terence, and Olive’s jaw grit with an immediate tightness. It wasn’t that she didn’t like the man — Olive rarely found it within herself to dislike anybody — but it was how she felt about anything that tied a person down that was anything less than the truest love. Olive loved her children, so she devoted herself fully to them. She bound herself to Seabreeze because of the bond they shared. But Seabreeze and Terance? Though Olive could never know their experience of the relationship for sure, Olive knew it wasn’t love; as am empath, she could simply feel these types of things. 

and should Seabreeze feel sorrowful for anything that is not a true loss, as had been the death of Oaxaca; as had been the attack on Ibis? oh, certainly not! The ash-and-cream fae did not want her sister to experience any more guilt about this decision — nay, necessity! — than was absolutely necessary. The worst part of this would be breaking the news to their leadership, their friends, but from then on their life would be immediately improved. She would see, she would!

Hopefully.

Olive noted how Seabreeze’s gaze dropped, and her heart immediately cried out to comfort the woman. Though she wanted to rush over and take her entire body against her home and wish and kiss and cry away her pain, Olive knew this would require a more delicate touch, as there were delicate emotions at play. The pale women, lithe of frame, glided a stride closer to her partner and placed a paw atop hers.
“Life is not always as it may seem,” she suggested softly, not wanting to dismiss Seabreeze’s completely valid emotions. “Perhaps your family is not being torn apart. Perhaps, rather, that it is coming together.” That’s at least what is felt like to Olive. Like a phoenix, they were meant to rise from the ashes. It gave her hope when the dread threatened to swallow her whole. “A small part of me died with Oaxaca. I felt — still feel — Ibis’s wounds as if it had been my body that received them. There is no difference between what is yours and what is mine. We share our children, we share our home, and we share a future. You shan’t ever be alone again.” A small kiss was placed on the other fae’s chin, and then she pressed their cheeks together and let her heart speak loud enough for Seabreeze to hear.  

“I need you too. I’ll always need you.”
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
kiss me on the lips - by Olive - August 02, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: kiss me on the lips - by Seabreeze - August 04, 2018, 11:51 AM
RE: kiss me on the lips - by Olive - August 14, 2018, 10:47 PM
RE: kiss me on the lips - by Seabreeze - August 26, 2018, 07:27 PM
RE: kiss me on the lips - by Olive - August 28, 2018, 10:22 AM
RE: kiss me on the lips - by Seabreeze - September 01, 2018, 03:03 PM
RE: kiss me on the lips - by Olive - September 04, 2018, 11:15 AM