The Sunspire kiss me on the lips
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
The sylph tried hard to allow her close proximity to her love to inform her intuition. She focused her attentions and tried to scry how Seabreeze must be feeling at that very moment from nothing more than the pacing of her breath and the erratic-ness of her spirit’s vibrations. It seemed, at least to Olive, that she had calmed a bit — and, some how in the process of comforting Seabreeze, she also comforted and calmed herself. 

But then, the truth of Seabreeze’s words struck her.
“Oh, is it true?”   she gasped under her breath, picking up her head and coming to look the woman in her gleaming gaze, touched with seafoam. A kiss was offered on her chin, not only because she could not keep her hands off the woman, but because Olive wished to offer her support in this decision — and in all of Seabreeze’s decision. This was the right choice for them, because the gods had deigned it so.

She offered a little more justification, incase her partner needed the extra goading to be confident in their decision — to confront Terence and whisk his family away from him. Once that topic was broached, there was no way of ever going back to the way that it was before.
“We must control our circumstances, lest they control us instead.”  She cooed encouragingly, then took a step closer. “It will be better. I promise, sister.”   It would — for when had the universal fates ever forgotten her? Even the moments that Olive loathed to remember had brought her closer to her truer path, to Seabreeze, to her babies and her ultimate destiny. It was impossible to reap the benefit of divine faith without walking through hellfire beforehand. “Our family will bleed no longer.”    
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
kiss me on the lips - by Olive - August 02, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: kiss me on the lips - by Seabreeze - August 04, 2018, 11:51 AM
RE: kiss me on the lips - by Olive - August 14, 2018, 10:47 PM
RE: kiss me on the lips - by Seabreeze - August 26, 2018, 07:27 PM
RE: kiss me on the lips - by Olive - August 28, 2018, 10:22 AM
RE: kiss me on the lips - by Seabreeze - September 01, 2018, 03:03 PM
RE: kiss me on the lips - by Olive - September 04, 2018, 11:15 AM
RE: kiss me on the lips - by Seabreeze - September 04, 2018, 09:15 PM