Duskfire Glacier moon song
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
So sorry for the wait! Also, I feel you there. Pups are the hardest and mine always end up a thousand times more verbose than they are supposed to be haha!

Her sister ambled forward, fearless, and while Nanook didn't help to bridge the distance, she didn't move away. She simply let the child come, despite the weight of her reservation, reflected in a final glance toward the den.

But the child was quick to steal her attention. Her words were as bold as the steps she'd taken to meet her, and Nanook's mouth curled in the slightest smile. "Those are stars," Nanook said with a tip of her nose to the sky, assuming she meant the lights. "We can't have them. They are too high for us." And even the ones that fell never fell in reach.

"I am Nanook," she dropped her gaze to fix on the girl, keenly aware of the stark difference between them both. Without knowing her sire, they could have passed as strangers. Tunerk already showed the tenacity of a Northerner, and her solid, snowy build reflected her heritage more than Nanook's ever would. She had never felt more ill-fitting than here amongst the Inuits. Her Southern blood cut through the angles of her small and limber build, and her coat merged more with the rocks than with the icefields and frost. But blood was blood, and the line of the Apaata's ran deep in them both. "I am your older sister. What is your name?"
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
moon song - by Tunerk - August 06, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: moon song - by Nanook - August 06, 2018, 06:47 PM
RE: moon song - by Tunerk - August 06, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: moon song - by Nanook - August 12, 2018, 10:02 PM
RE: moon song - by Tunerk - August 16, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: moon song - by Nanook - September 23, 2018, 10:17 AM