Silver Moraine 'Cause nothing hurts like a woman can
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
the strange is haughty, arrogant as he spouts the teachings of his mother. her expression shifts a fraction, tensions burns between her shoulders, but she does shift. "I will not offer justification for what I do to keep the rest of my family alive. I will admit my wrongs, but do that think that means you get so assume my values." it is simple, to her, her shortcomings in the situation and yet the necessity of what she'd done. after the death of her father and what it had done to all of them, she could not allow any risk of the same happening to any of her comrades. could not see the insanity in her uncle's eyes, the blame and fear in her brother's. her stoicism evaporates for only a second before she forces steel into her expression, gaze shadowed. "very well."  it appears that they have reached impasse, one she has no idea to see shift. she does not understand what he wishes her do, her admittance and apology met only with ire. does he wish her beg? she sees no hint of his supposed nigiqtuq in him.  "if you have any desire of accepting our wrongs, or shifting this impasse, you know where to find me." with a dip of her muzzle in farewell, she turns stiffly on her heel, with every intent to beeline back toward the maplewood.
Messages In This Thread
'Cause nothing hurts like a woman can - by Siarut - August 13, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: 'Cause nothing hurts like a woman can - by Dawn - August 16, 2018, 08:41 PM
RE: 'Cause nothing hurts like a woman can - by Siarut - August 16, 2018, 09:15 PM
RE: 'Cause nothing hurts like a woman can - by Dawn - August 16, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: 'Cause nothing hurts like a woman can - by Nanook - August 16, 2018, 09:33 PM
RE: 'Cause nothing hurts like a woman can - by Siarut - August 16, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: 'Cause nothing hurts like a woman can - by Dawn - August 17, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: 'Cause nothing hurts like a woman can - by Siarut - August 24, 2018, 07:19 PM
RE: 'Cause nothing hurts like a woman can - by Dawn - August 25, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: 'Cause nothing hurts like a woman can - by Siarut - August 25, 2018, 09:45 PM