Raven's Watch got my ticket for the long way round
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Well, now she'd done it. She had hesitated so long that the stranger had spotted her, fixing her with his appraising, metallic eyes. Rue tensed under his gaze, and perhaps a bit belatedly she forced her tail to wave behind her. The man did nothing more than stare; clearly Rue would have to be the one to initiate conversation here, if that was what she desired. Honestly, she didn't quite know what she desired. 

Rue drifted forward with slow, almost overly-deliberate movements, still unsure of what she would say once she was within speaking range of the stranger. The crashing riverwater forced her to approach a bit closer than she might have liked in order to be heard, but she remained carefully out of range of a leap from the boulder. Just in case. 

The girl opened her mouth to speak, but she didn't have anything to say. Something about the man's chilly gaze chased all her words away. "Um.." she swallowed, and her ears shifted downward in her embarassment. Finally, an introduction came to her. "Hello. I'm Ruenna. I come from Blacktail Deer Plateau." She gestured vaguely southward with her muzzle. Hopefully the stranger would be able to pick up the conversation from there if he wished it to continue, because that was as much as Rue could muster for the moment. 
Messages In This Thread
got my ticket for the long way round - by Ruenna - September 08, 2018, 08:48 AM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Stigmata - September 25, 2018, 12:50 PM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Ruenna - October 01, 2018, 08:50 AM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Stigmata - October 03, 2018, 10:55 AM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Ruenna - October 09, 2018, 08:46 AM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Stigmata - October 09, 2018, 10:07 AM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Ruenna - October 10, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Stigmata - October 11, 2018, 10:22 PM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Ruenna - October 14, 2018, 10:16 AM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Stigmata - October 15, 2018, 04:54 PM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Ruenna - October 17, 2018, 09:35 AM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Stigmata - November 08, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Ruenna - November 09, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Stigmata - November 09, 2018, 08:26 PM