Silver Moraine all the world you roam turns you into stone
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
it took some time, but he was finally able to retrieve moss from the maplewood, digging frantically at the bases of trees. adi rushed back to myrren's side, panting slightly through the wad of greenery in his mouth. he set it down and began to apply it, albeit clumsily, to her wounds.

"look, i'm not a medic," he told her, voice rueful. "but i've seen moss used before. i know it stops bleeding. we have to get the bleeding to stop before i can take you anywhere."

while he worked, adi nodded toward the coyotes, eyes alight in question. "an ambush in the night?" he asked, frowning slightly. "should i send word to ikkanattuk?" any pack worth their salt would want to know if one of their own was missing, straight away. aditya had been handed too much trouble over the past moons to discount that kind of worry.
Messages In This Thread
all the world you roam turns you into stone - by Alessia - September 15, 2018, 10:19 PM
RE: all the world you roam turns you into stone - by Aditya - September 15, 2018, 11:57 PM
RE: all the world you roam turns you into stone - by Alessia - September 16, 2018, 10:55 AM
RE: all the world you roam turns you into stone - by Aditya - September 16, 2018, 04:51 PM
RE: all the world you roam turns you into stone - by Alessia - September 16, 2018, 05:15 PM
RE: all the world you roam turns you into stone - by Aditya - September 17, 2018, 09:02 PM
RE: all the world you roam turns you into stone - by Alessia - September 18, 2018, 06:56 PM
RE: all the world you roam turns you into stone - by Aditya - September 18, 2018, 07:49 PM
RE: all the world you roam turns you into stone - by Alessia - September 19, 2018, 09:03 PM
RE: all the world you roam turns you into stone - by Aditya - September 19, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: all the world you roam turns you into stone - by Alessia - September 19, 2018, 10:20 PM