Panther Park look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
in lieu of their light-hearted and teasing conversation thus far he does not take her weirdo with much seriousness ...which feels strange. but wintersbane can tell by her voice that she does not mean it as an insult, not truly, and there's no need for him to take it as such. this is a rare mood for him, he recognizes. he spends so much time taking the world around him seriously ( which isn't necessarily a bad thing ) that letting go of his tight hold on control feels almost therapeutic. perhaps that's why he enjoys the company of cubs so much: he doesn't feel the constant pressure to improve and prove himself.

a smirk tugs at the corners of wintersbane's lips as she mimics his voice, tossing his own words back at him. he deserved it but there were expectations to being apart of blackfeather, and rules that he must adhere to. things as a child that he had no respect for. growing up he realizes that rules are necessary despite that he still wishes for that idyllic world where he didn't have to follow anyone's rules but his own. of course, that was entirely plausible in this world but wintersbane understands that there is a hefty difference between fantasy and reality.

"i'm allowed to explore you know." he gives a haughty huff and a playful roll of his eyes. "that isn't a crime." he points out with a soft chuckle. although he does admittedly have a penchant for breaking rules so it wasn't like it would be exactly shocking to anyone who knows him. which ...is very few wolves in truth. he tends to like to remain an enigma at all times, never letting anyone truly in.
Messages In This Thread
RE: look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting - by RIP Wintersbane - September 25, 2018, 04:25 AM