Panther Park look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
wintersbane offers a further uninformative roll of his broad shoulders in a shrug. he was just exploring ...did there have to be a reason for it? he didn't think so. there were some days when he awoke with the itch to venture outside of blackfeather woods' claimed lands and so he did. sometimes there was purpose to it but today nothing but his own itch to remind himself that he is prisoner of no one. a smirk twitching at the corners of winterbane's lips as he thinks over her question of what other not-crimes he likes to do; contemplating how detailed he desires to be. she goes first this time though, offering him an answer. slyly, the tundrian wonders if this is a subtle deal: an answer for an answer. "so...," wintersbane draws and gives pause. "you like to spar?" he inquires with a partially lazy albiet interested twitch of an ear. "what is the use of sparring if not practice for real battle?" he asks her teasingly, a mischievous twinkle sparking in the glacial depths of his irises. "i also like to fight. the angry way, the show-offy way, and the fun way." wintersbane'll never turn down a spar if it's offered to him. "...and," he shifts his weight, a half shrug given. "i enjoy teaching cubs." wintersbane adds as a 'fun fact' figuring that it's a harmless thing to share.
Messages In This Thread
RE: look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting - by RIP Wintersbane - September 27, 2018, 01:19 PM