Panther Park look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
she elaborates further on what she likes about sparring, stating that she likes when it's a competition to see who's stronger. "but it's not all about strength, is it?" wintersbane interjects. easy for him to say when he's built like a bear. ansbjørn's were no light weights ...they were beasts born and bred for war and wintersbane is no exception, having taken after lotte more than arturo. "brute strength only gets you so far. you have to be able to outsmart and outmaneuver your opponent." brawn definitely helped but it wasn't everything in a spar. but, perhaps that was just the tactician in wintersbane making it's grand appearance.

as their conversation switches over to other trades and interests ( for they are one in the same to wintersbane whom chose his trades out of interest and less out of necessity ), she inquires over if there's any cubs in blackfeather woods. he thinks of his the little stalking shadow and her pale sister. he in undeniably more closer to one than the other but he does not want to press his presence on either of them. they are old enough now, he thinks, to not truly need a sitter, anyway. still, he feels a rush of protectiveness, a puff of his chest is given in defensive of them. he doubts she is asking with any malicious intent in mind. but still, the realization that he'd kill to protect any cub entrusted in his care is a solid one; blood or not. there is no doubt the subtle albeit physically defensive posture he took as her question hangs between them no doubt answers for him.

"yes." he replies coolly, simply, an unspoken warning in the cold glint of his glacial gaze.
Messages In This Thread
RE: look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting - by RIP Wintersbane - September 30, 2018, 04:51 AM