Panther Park look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
Do you mind if I use this thread for a Dark Brotherhood quest? The Tongue Over Teeth quest requires him to talk about ( and attempt to recruit ) into BFW. He doesn't have to try to recruit Saucy if you don't want him to but since he's ( finally ) talking about BFW I figured I'd ask if I could use it. :-)

the woman calls him an over-analyzer and he scoffs at the word. "i'm a tactician." he corrects her, figuring he does not need to explain to her that analyzing and strategizing is what they do. of course, he did not yet have the specialty but it didn't mean he wasn't good at it. the specialty was just extra credibility. "we are an elusive bunch and our reputation is a dark one in these wilds." he tells her with a sigh of resignation. the fact that she does not recognize his pack scent tells him that she likely hasn't been in the wilds for very long. "many fear us and for good reason." he isn't saddened by that, really, but there is a trepidation towards it. blackfeather woods maintained their reputation sewing fear in the wolves of the wilds and yet ...yet fear was a strong weapon and a dangerously double-edged one. wolves, beneath the heel of the boot of the pack they feared would try to fight back when they felt threatened enough. fear made wolves desperate and that risk of desperation could bring death and the pain that death leaves within the survivors in it's wake. he does not offer her more information, watching her reaction, waiting for a further press of her curiosity or the recognition and concurrent hesitance that usually accompanies it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting - by RIP Wintersbane - October 04, 2018, 04:31 AM