Panther Park look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
absolutely!

"not me specifically," he corrects her. ironic, he thinks, considering one time he wanted nothing more than to be the biggest and the baddest. in his cubhood he'd have loved nothing more than to be an assassin. he is a warrior — it is woven in the very fibre of his being, in his blood — and yet he no longer feels the need to bear the trade to prove it. his skill speaks for itself. a trade is just a title to slap onto one's self. a decoration that does not have any real bearing. lotte had unlocked pandora's box within him and with it came all his potential. he is so much more than just brawn; and while he has yet to earn his way into the dark brotherhood it is not the assassin tier he seeks to ascend.

"i'm not up to date on the latest rumors spreading." it's almost ironic, those words. he'd hated them once... except, as he looks back upon it, it wasn't blackfeather woods he'd actually had a problem with as a child but instead those that had commanded it at the time. he'd been ill-informed, kept in the dark because he was an outsider; on top of being rebellious by nature. and he sees now that just because someone was born into a bloodline that was supposedly meant to lead a pack did not mean they had or would ever have the skill to do so. "they were war hungry, once. the leaders of the time picking fights with bigger, stronger packs in the wilds, almost murdering some wolves." that was true. but kove is a different kind of leader. a wiser leader.

"we are assassins, priests, spies; a blur of moral compasses, yes ...but we are mercenaries. we are meant to take contracts from packs that do not want to get their paws dirty." the previous leaders had seen an end to that despite their purity of bloodline. "it will take a long time to re-establish that kind of relation with the wilds." if it could ever be restored. it was hard to restore an original purpose when everyone was afraid of getting stabbed in the back. but letting wolves know that they are not mass-murderers and serial killers, that the actions of poor leaders should not define the pack as a whole seems like a good place to start.

he could continue a bit more about religion but he pauses here, gauging her reaction and interest. wintersbane doesn't want to give away too much but he can't ( attempt to ) recruit without giving away basic information.
Messages In This Thread
RE: look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting - by RIP Wintersbane - October 07, 2018, 05:23 AM