Panther Park look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
"we're called blackfeather woods," wintersbane tells her. it makes no sense to hide it from her, especially when they've already got a ill reputation in the wilds. according to the sunshine colored man wintersbane hasn't seen since their initial meeting when he tried and failed to recruit him, word of them is spread freely. liri. he still remembers the name offered to him and wondered if that is something that should be brought to the attention of the dark master and listener or not. a reputation of mercenaries not to be fucked with was better than a reputation of murders and blood-thirsty cultists ...but it does not fall beyond his consideration that the leadership prior to kove's might have tarnished their name beyond repair ( or perhaps wintersbane just has a different and askew view on what blackfeather woods was meant to be ).

and then the question turns to him. "i'm called wintersbane." he tells as he shifts his weight, glacial gaze skimming the landscape behind her before it settles back upon her once more. a name in the long line of many that have come before it. this time, though, he feels it's sticking. it's a private homage to his mother and it helps him to feel connected to her despite the immeasurable distance that lay between the land of the living and the land of the dead. "and you? what're you called?" he returns the question with a curious and expectant incline of his head.
Messages In This Thread
RE: look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting - by RIP Wintersbane - October 09, 2018, 04:25 AM