Panther Park look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
offense, she replies. he gives a contemplative nod. he'd thought as much. "both," he replies with a soft pause before choosing to elaborate. "it depends where i'm needed. i can take heavy hits but i can also dole them out." he responds with a roll of his broad shoulders. "i'm not as fast as wolves smaller than me." he wasn't admitting it as a weakness despite that it could technically be exploited as one. it was the truth. his bulk slowed him down, but he wasn't built for speed. not to mention, it wasn't like it was a secret. anyone that was good an analyzing up others could easily deduce as much. "every advantage comes with a disadvantage." everyone had an achilles heel to exploit; there was no such thing as a fighter without a weakness ( and if there was he would readily argue that it is nothing more than arrogance and will get them killed ).
Messages In This Thread
RE: look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting - by RIP Wintersbane - October 13, 2018, 05:34 AM