Qeya River never knowing when the shake's steady
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
even from this distance imrathil could see his presence elicited a reaction from her. a blade of hackles rose along her back, their tipped hairs glinting in the pale autumn sun. his ears folded back instinctively in response: i am not a threat.

imrathil was besotted by her strange pelt. while his memory was as patchwork as her pied fur, he was certain he has never seen her like before. as she rose to face him he leaned back on his hocks, for a moment worried she has risen to attack. instead a neutral bark sounded the distance between them: imrathil found his own tail begin to stir, and he tentatively leaned into an anxious playbow.

it seemed she missed him - after a few seconds she was gone. imrathil felt discontent settle around him.. had he imagined her?
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
never knowing when the shake's steady - by Ingram Sr - September 30, 2018, 11:50 AM
RE: never knowing when the shake's steady - by RIP Stephanie - September 30, 2018, 11:57 AM
RE: never knowing when the shake's steady - by Ingram Sr - October 10, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: never knowing when the shake's steady - by Ingram Sr - October 17, 2018, 07:12 AM