Greatwater Lake once, i tried to be somebody
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
@Tundra slight pp; i hope that's ok!

the man.

kove.

wintersbane gives a nod of acknowledgement to confirm that he knows exactly who she speaks of; whilst his glacial gaze assess her a second time, wondering why kove hadn't tried to recruit her himself. perhaps he had and perhaps she had denied it.

her response to his secondary inquiry does not inspire surprise within wintersbane. secrecy is sort of their thing in blackfeather woods and all are warned not to be overly forthcoming with information. there is a very vague and general standard and from there, well that depended upon the interest of the potential recruit and what they'd already heard. most wolves have heard something or other about blackfeather woods even if in passing. a warning, usually. stay clear of the dark woods. dark magicks, war and death. blood and bone. some of it true and some of it idealistic fantasies that just ...work well.

an amused noise presses forth from wintersbane's throat. not quite a snort. not quite a laugh; but amused nevertheless. most packs tend to have that effect. but of course when one had secrets that they coveted and guarded with obsessive like tendencies no they weren't liable to leave anyone with a headache. a soldier, hm? wintersbane regards her as a doctore might size up a new recruit. sithis and mephala have guided them together and she states her interest in ...not such a direct way but wintersbane is versed in reading between lines and what goes unsaid and her words translate as interest to him nevertheless.

it is not my call to make, the tundrian admits. come; follows the quiet command, as he gestures towards the dark woods in the distance. they are not far but he leads her to the borders all the same, pausing to glimpse at her to judge her reaction to it's decorations of skulls and rotting corpses. a feeling of home resounds strongly within his chest as he takes a few steps closer, gesturing for her to stay put.

his head tips back and lets out a call for @Relmyna, requesting her presence and her judgement of the blackfeather potential.

354 words
Messages In This Thread
once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - October 06, 2018, 06:11 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - October 06, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - October 07, 2018, 04:55 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - October 13, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - October 14, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - October 21, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - October 23, 2018, 04:13 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - October 30, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 01, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - November 02, 2018, 08:07 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Relmyna - November 03, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 04, 2018, 05:59 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - November 04, 2018, 09:43 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Relmyna - November 09, 2018, 10:24 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 10, 2018, 05:24 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - November 11, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Relmyna - November 15, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 17, 2018, 05:41 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - November 20, 2018, 12:44 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Relmyna - November 20, 2018, 10:07 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 22, 2018, 11:16 AM