Phoenix Maplewood of the few main things i hate about her
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
Desdemon remained silent on the other giving her condolences, simply letting her go on. She personally, was not around during the time of the fire, but she knew that Morningside did suffer from it. Physically, and mentally as she watched a few grow saddened and homesick over the plains; their old home. She felt it wasn't appropriate to point out that the dark fas is new.

"That is up to my leader." She bluntly said in a deadpan tone, having no close feelings toward being an ally. She did not know the benefits that came with it, and already met a few 'allies,' but they were formed quite a few moons ago. Desdemona did not know how ally relations work, but what she does know is how generally friendly her leaders tend to be. She could already forsee them being alright with it, but it was never for certain. In the end the decision was not up to her. So she gave little to her own feelings toward the matter.

A large ear twitched on the unfamiliar name, "I do not know." Short and curt replies was her speciality, as she gave off a rather cold vibe toward the friendly visitor. Though she can't help being this way, as it was simply Desdemona's nature. She didn't like beating around the bush and gave firm replies, "the name Khali is unfamiliar, I would not know who they are related to."
Messages In This Thread
of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - October 07, 2018, 04:29 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Aliac - October 08, 2018, 08:34 AM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - October 08, 2018, 10:28 AM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - November 03, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by RIP Desdemona - November 04, 2018, 09:23 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Aliac - November 05, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - November 10, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - November 24, 2018, 07:24 PM