Firefly Ravine And with my sad picture of girl getting bitterer
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
It wasn't common for Ibis to be away from her family, but as of late she'd been venturing further and further from home, and being lost wasn't exactly a good feeling. She hadn't met many helpful wolves either; they scared her, in the way that new and strange things often scared children, but something about this particular stranger was not bringing about that reaction. They listened to her, they offered help - and Ibis found it easy to trust her over the other strangers she'd come across; maybe it was their resemblance to daddy that helped in that regard. Either way, she nodded frantically and answered the questions: My mommy is Seebee and my brother is Okee, an' I'm from... I'm from... Oh. Oh. She didn't have a name for the Willows, and couldn't recall what the last place had been called. This troubled her, and she pouted harder, felt the weight of her thoughts all the more -- and then blurted, M-my daddy lives somewhere else but I dunno, I.. I don't remember. Her eyes brimmed with tears.
Messages In This Thread
And with my sad picture of girl getting bitterer - by Wraen - November 07, 2018, 07:13 AM
RE: And with my sad picture of girl getting bitterer - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 23, 2018, 07:50 PM