Firefly Ravine And with my sad picture of girl getting bitterer
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
When the woman countered everything with negativity, Ibis took it as a clue that she was being mean on purpose; but really it was just her own defenses coming to her rescue. She heard what the woman was saying and found herself resenting every moment of it - she actually said that she wouldn't take her to see daddy! How dare she! And after all the trouble she went through, and after she let herself get so excited and hopeful - the emotions within Ibis ran the gamut, and she wasn't handling any of this very well. She was frowning and trying not to cry by the time Wraen had finished talking.

No he doesn't live there -- !! I don't know what an Eastholler is, I just wanna see my daddy and if you won't help me --- then I don't wanna talk to you! You --- you suck! It was the meanest thing she'd ever said and she regretted it instantly, but the tears were fresh and hot upon her cheeks as she turned away from Wraen and bolted away, serendipitously heading towards the other side of the unreachable hollow where her mother probably sat worrying.
Messages In This Thread
And with my sad picture of girl getting bitterer - by Wraen - November 07, 2018, 07:13 AM
RE: And with my sad picture of girl getting bitterer - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 01, 2018, 11:53 PM