Heron Lake Plateau alright, i'm lying, it's pleather
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
details vague -- fuck a timeline i don't care what time he actually got home. reference it around today ish. i think. probably. i am pretty sure that @Hydra is traveling with him <3 

in the words of tegan himself, i'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me.

which was so true. motherfucker LIVED. L I  V  E D bitches! he went into the DEPTHS of black feather woods, battled the S C R EE CH himself and made it out ALIVE. concussed, maybe with permanent brain damage, but ALIVE BITCHES.

let's face it, tegan's brain cell count was lacking to begin with anyhow, no one would notice a thing. 

the hot sisters had helped him out despite probably thinking he was the world's biggest moron -- accurate -- and tegan had returned back to the plateau with hydra's guidance and @Lyra's herbs. boy was mufuckin golden. try and fuckin stop him. from what? idk. but try it.

he plopped down when they'd hit the borders-- i'm not sure why but something in tegan's mind was like 'hydra is here so we should probably call for someone'. and so he did just that. he lifted his head up and called for @Towhee, cause he loved towhee. bat would probably hear the call too. and maybe @Quixote and @Niamh. basically everyone in the pack. but he wanted his sister. pls.
Messages In This Thread
alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Tegan - November 07, 2018, 12:33 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by RIP Niamh - November 07, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Towhee - November 07, 2018, 04:13 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Hydra - November 07, 2018, 11:12 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Tegan - November 07, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by RIP Niamh - November 08, 2018, 01:19 AM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Towhee - November 08, 2018, 09:54 AM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Hydra - November 12, 2018, 05:01 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Tegan - November 14, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by RIP Niamh - November 19, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Towhee - November 19, 2018, 08:37 PM