Blacktail Deer Plateau And to be awake is for us to think
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Kavik's progress slowed as Rue spoke, although Rue only had the desire to move faster. Perhaps the faster they walked, the faster this conversation would move as well. It was with great reluctance that she stopped and turned to Kavik when he halted, obviously trying to grab her full attention. 

Rue's body tensed up visibly when he spoke his question, and for a long moment the young woman felt frozen. Logically, she had known that Kavik would likely come to the conclusion she had been attacked, but addressing the experience aloud was harder than she expected. The last thing she ever wanted to feel in front of a male was vulnerable, and admitting to her attack aloud was stripping her of every last defense she possessed. If she were a human woman, in this moment she would have felt utterly naked. 

"No!" she choked out finally. "No, no, no..." Once she was able to speak, it was like she couldn't say the word enough. "It happened-" She stopped and restarted her sentence with slight shake of her head. "This is topic that's-- that's occupied me since before I arrived in Blacktail Deer Plateau. If I felt unsafe here, I- I wouldn't have stayed," she assured the alpha, inadvertently revealing her reason for departing her previous pack.
Messages In This Thread
And to be awake is for us to think - by RIP Kavik - November 07, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by Ruenna - November 10, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by RIP Kavik - November 12, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by Ruenna - November 12, 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by RIP Kavik - November 12, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by Ruenna - November 15, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by RIP Kavik - November 21, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by Ruenna - November 25, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by RIP Kavik - November 26, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by Ruenna - November 27, 2018, 11:18 AM