Blackfeather Woods and when she looked, what could i ail?
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
*coughs* i'm rusty af @ writing sexy timez.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: some detailed sexual themes.

the graze of her teeth at his cheek was rough; affectionate and communicative that she wants this... that she wants him. it is all the assurance that he needs and though there is an idle worry that he might hurt her the fire that pools low in his belly grows increasingly insistent until it is the only thought that consumes him. instinct guides him now as he rises along her body, forelegs wrapping 'round her hips to draw her against him. the majority of his weight rolls back to his hind legs where he supports himself and keeps his weight off of her. a few sloppy rolls of his hips are given. there's never been a moment that wintersbane's been unsure of himself and it doesn't show now ( though there might be some embarrassment about not being able to get it in right away later ). his teeth graze her scruff as he rolls his hips again and they draw flush together and a whole new sensation washes over him.

it is here wintersbane pauses; joined with her, to assure that he hasn't and isn't hurting her. as much as he very badly wants to explore this new sensation, relmyna's comfort is also important to him and he wants to ensure that she enjoys it too.
Messages In This Thread
and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 09, 2018, 10:59 AM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 15, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 20, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 28, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - December 05, 2018, 01:42 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - December 12, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by RIP Wintersbane - December 28, 2018, 05:00 AM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - January 05, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - January 08, 2019, 11:47 PM