Moonspear I'm all out of thread-naming patterns
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Trotting long and with her head down low, she made up for it with a slow lash of her tail as impatience hurried along her last tail end of patrol. The cold finally drove her to seek the cover of the woods, too. She wanted nothing more to do with it, and frankly, preferred her biting winds and accumulating snow at the higher elevations where she could visit it at choice.

But, the mountain granted her the reprieve she needed as she threaded into the comforting band of forests, so her posture began to relax accordingly with each new stride deeper. Though, she left her hackles ridged—her topcoat slaked in moisture from the sleet-sprinkles of earlier still—but now that she was no longer out in it, she should dry better.

Anyway, her interests diverted away from stewing at the weather quickly when she found fresh trail on a young daughter so with certainty, deemed that a worthy pursuit. When she could finally spot her, Ame minded her steps, picked up her pace, and aimed a direct route her way. She intended to join up alongside her, only saying so with a low, gentle chuff when she was already at Yama's shoulder.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Yama - November 12, 2018, 01:42 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Amekaze - November 12, 2018, 09:52 PM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Yama - November 25, 2018, 04:22 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Amekaze - November 30, 2018, 12:29 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Yama - December 09, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Amekaze - December 15, 2018, 12:02 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Yama - December 23, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Amekaze - December 30, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Yama - January 06, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Amekaze - January 10, 2019, 01:33 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Yama - January 21, 2019, 03:37 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Amekaze - January 27, 2019, 10:19 PM