Moonspear I'm all out of thread-naming patterns
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Well, without an immediate directive mentioned by her earthen-toned little one, she visually skimmed ahead to plot her next move. Nothing immediately drew her focus either. Not yet. All the same, though, she did find herself eager to turn her sights fondly back towards Yama. Because winter is nearly here, she answered first, despite how abstract that would likely sound to someone on the edge of their very first brush with the coldest, darkest season of them all. It is the season when the days get shorter, and the cold gets worse—stronger, she summarized, unsure if the point was getting across, but she was game to continue if this seemed to be soaking in.

Happens every year, unfortunately. she sighed and gently shook her head. As a rule, she was often not a fan of the cold either when it came creeping at the end of every fall. The pros weren't always striking enough to outweigh all the cons most of the time anyway, and the novelty of snow was plenty lost on her when her mountains stayed capped almost all year long.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Yama - November 12, 2018, 01:42 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Amekaze - November 12, 2018, 09:52 PM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Yama - November 25, 2018, 04:22 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Amekaze - November 30, 2018, 12:29 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Yama - December 09, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Amekaze - December 15, 2018, 12:02 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Yama - December 23, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Amekaze - December 30, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Yama - January 06, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Amekaze - January 10, 2019, 01:33 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Yama - January 21, 2019, 03:37 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Amekaze - January 27, 2019, 10:19 PM