Moonspear I'm all out of thread-naming patterns
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Me too, the mother agreed swiftly. Some days are better than others. Some winters as a whole are more mild—and trust me, I have seen plenty of them come and go in my time, she added, hoping some scale of that might help ease her daughter's distaste for it just some. Amekaze spoke from a lengthy experience, and even here in the Teekons, she had become well-rooted and very accustomed to the climes here. It does get a little easier to deal with, sometimes, Ame added, reaching to gently press fond nip to the girl's agouti shoulder. Hopefully she had many moons ahead of her to learn this for herself, and adapt best she would be able.

As for staying with her? Without hesitation: Of course, always, she answered, softer than anything before, but heartfelt all the same. As long as it took, for either just the cold to pass or for her to not need her anymore--whichever came first, it didn't matter. Her daughters were awfully dear to her, so for them, anything.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Yama - November 12, 2018, 01:42 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Amekaze - November 12, 2018, 09:52 PM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Yama - November 25, 2018, 04:22 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Amekaze - November 30, 2018, 12:29 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Yama - December 09, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Amekaze - December 15, 2018, 12:02 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Yama - December 23, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Amekaze - December 30, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Yama - January 06, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Amekaze - January 10, 2019, 01:33 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Yama - January 21, 2019, 03:37 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Amekaze - January 27, 2019, 10:19 PM