Hushed Willows bad actors with bad habits
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Olive melted into the water, as frigid as it was — like an ice bath for an athlete, her travel-weary muscles began to release their tension and the woman began to feel as though she was one with the water. For the shrouded druid, oneness was always the goal and to feel it so full right then was a treat she relished. Also, not unlike the Buddha who once said (according to pinterest, so yah know, take it with a grain of salt), 'thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared', Olive was most happy when she discovered that she was no longer alone. The willows were a compact and quaint territory after all, so when Lily arrived, Olive cheering chuffed and bade her welcome. 

“Cold? I suppose it is,”  the woman responded thoughtfully, glancing down at the water which wonderfully swirled and twirled around her submerged chest and hips.   “but it’s highly therapeutic. Care to join?”  After moving aside to allow more room for Lily should she acquiesce, Olive continued to answer the blackbird’s questions.   “I am relieved. We can finally settle and be the pack that we want to be.”  Verdant gaze glanced down, and Olive fell silent for a moment, before quietly asking   “Are you happy?”  It was a loaded question, as Olive knew Lily had grown quite close to the man Khali — and furthermore, she couldn’t imagine who wouldn’t be happy in Elysium — but she didn’t want to distill Lily’s emotions for her. All for one and one for all, right?
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
bad actors with bad habits - by Olive - November 13, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: bad actors with bad habits - by Lily - November 19, 2018, 10:34 PM
RE: bad actors with bad habits - by Olive - November 25, 2018, 12:19 PM
RE: bad actors with bad habits - by Lily - November 25, 2018, 10:58 PM
RE: bad actors with bad habits - by Olive - December 15, 2018, 02:53 PM
RE: bad actors with bad habits - by Lily - December 16, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: bad actors with bad habits - by Olive - December 31, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: bad actors with bad habits - by Lily - January 02, 2019, 04:03 PM