Hushed Willows bad actors with bad habits
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
The pale sylph watched blithely as the other woman entered the chilly water and waded closer. It took a lot of trust to put oneself into an uncomfortable situation for nothing more than promises and hopes. In a way, Olive felt similarly about Lily and Elysium. She surely did not want to disappoint the one who had done so much to support she and Seabreeze. They were council members together, tasked with the leading of this group of wolves, and the sisterhood which was created from that was hard to touch. If they weren’t close yet, they surely would be soon. “Hahaha, in a way, yes,” she cheered, allowing the girl to come as close as she wished.

Then, Olive let Lily speak her peace and was glad for it.
“I am so happy you see it in that way,” she agreed wholeheartedly. “Elysium is not the place for everyone, and we are so lucky to have you.” There had been those that had left willing — and even those who had died — during their transition to a new pack model. “I am happy too. It is nice to know that my family is finally safe, within the willows, with all new friends.”  Olive had long since given into the idea that safety was a fallacy, but they were sure giving it a good try here within the hushed grove. “Tell me more about Khali,” she asked provocatively, wishing to glean a little bit of Lily’s newly-wed glow through her words. 
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
bad actors with bad habits - by Olive - November 13, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: bad actors with bad habits - by Lily - November 19, 2018, 10:34 PM
RE: bad actors with bad habits - by Olive - November 25, 2018, 12:19 PM
RE: bad actors with bad habits - by Lily - November 25, 2018, 10:58 PM
RE: bad actors with bad habits - by Olive - December 15, 2018, 02:53 PM
RE: bad actors with bad habits - by Lily - December 16, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: bad actors with bad habits - by Olive - December 31, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: bad actors with bad habits - by Lily - January 02, 2019, 04:03 PM