Hushed Willows bad actors with bad habits
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Now this was a topic that Olive absolutely adored — pups, and everything about them. There was something about their sweet innocence that always entranced her and kept her occupied for not hours and days, but for weeks and months, maybe even her entire lifetime. It had always been in her blood, for Olive’s dear mother was a midwife as well, but it took time for Olive to discover these proclivities within herself. After her first litter, it was all over. Olive would have babies, and help others have babies, for as long as her body and mind were able.

But, that did not mean that others felt the same way. The pale sylph easily recognized the unrest in Lily’s expression and voice, and wanted to quell such reservations if the blackbird truly did want to have children.
“Oh now, don’t be silly!” she tittered, her facial expression folding into something between slight astonishment and fond adoration. Olive herself have dove into motherhood so fast with Dakarai, there hadn’t even been a question in her mind. To see someone thinking so logically about it was endearing. Olive continued, “It is always scary the first time. The stakes are high, after all. But, Seabreeze and I are both experienced mothers and midwifes — you would be in best of hands.”

Still, this was a very personal topic that the woman had invited herself into, and Olive did not want to minimize what a life-altering decision this was to make. “I think you should absolutely do it, if that is truly what you want. Let your heart guide you — Children make a sweet life even sweeter.” With a cant of her head and a smile, she offered “If you would like, I can see what the stars have to say about it.”
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
bad actors with bad habits - by Olive - November 13, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: bad actors with bad habits - by Lily - November 19, 2018, 10:34 PM
RE: bad actors with bad habits - by Olive - November 25, 2018, 12:19 PM
RE: bad actors with bad habits - by Lily - November 25, 2018, 10:58 PM
RE: bad actors with bad habits - by Olive - December 15, 2018, 02:53 PM
RE: bad actors with bad habits - by Lily - December 16, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: bad actors with bad habits - by Olive - December 31, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: bad actors with bad habits - by Lily - January 02, 2019, 04:03 PM