Phoenix Maplewood I am soaring skyward just to tumble home
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
Desdemona had spent a few days tending to her aching body. She even wandered out of Morningside to take a moment to herself, but had come in contact with another. While she felt her body eased on the tension, it still felt pained at times, and travelled to her head. Sore body, she thought, from overworking, she knew, but didn't care. So she continued onward with a usual routine, patrol, hunt, patrol, hunt. If so needed, take requests on what others have.

Though on this patrol her long ears had caught wind of the howl, and so set forth to follow it. She didn't recognize the howl, but when Desdemona saw the figure, she recognized the wolf. The two did not spend too many moments together, but she knew of this wolf who introduced herself to the stoic female many moons ago; Kasatka. She did not know what happened to the fae before her, only that she disappeared like many others, once Morningside was leaderless.

While not showing it, she was pleased that one had returned after the hardship, and gave a nod of greeting toward her, "Welcome back." Desdemona said, in her usual emotionless tone.
Messages In This Thread
I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 22, 2018, 09:29 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by RIP Desdemona - November 23, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 23, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - November 23, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 23, 2018, 09:13 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - November 27, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 29, 2018, 01:37 AM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - November 29, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - December 06, 2018, 01:21 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - December 06, 2018, 09:47 PM