Thunder Dome umbra
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
i didn't even think about that!! BUT... <3

to both ruenna's sympathetic acknowledgement of his plight and her noncommittal reception of his imperial intentions, stigmata inclined his head each time in a single polite bob of admission. he had spilled enough words over his past grievances to fill a novel, and he was tired of it; thankfully, his company was of the short-winded and contemplative sort. they didn't need to share many words to have an understanding.

"more or less," he returned with an airy breath; "as i intend to  range this entire region, i may be your most elusive neighbor to date." gone were his days of lingering in the troughs of valleys and hollows; he no longer wanted a single forest or peak to carve his name into. such things were always faded and lost over time, no matter how much time one spent trying to make the grooves irretrievably deep. his legacy would continue but there would be no single territory that would be able to claim itself as his crowning domain, because it would all be his domain.

except...

as observed by ruenna, his greatest issue to surmount would be finding bodies loyal to him, his cause; wolves that he could respect and trust as much as himself. stigmata looked amused by her claim, which was true, if he was willing to let it be - which he wasn't. "hm. i find loyal wolves to be quite common actually," the smokewraith remarked passively, eyeing the prim she-wolf in a manner that suggested she was such an example. "now, finding a loyal wolf whose loyalty does not already belong elsewhere, now that is the true challenge."
Messages In This Thread
umbra - by Stigmata - November 24, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: umbra - by Ruenna - December 16, 2018, 07:27 PM
RE: umbra - by Stigmata - December 16, 2018, 10:06 PM
RE: umbra - by Ruenna - December 17, 2018, 06:48 PM
RE: umbra - by Stigmata - December 20, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: umbra - by Ruenna - December 24, 2018, 12:32 AM
RE: umbra - by Stigmata - December 27, 2018, 04:07 PM
RE: umbra - by Ruenna - December 31, 2018, 05:49 PM
RE: umbra - by Stigmata - January 09, 2019, 11:07 AM
RE: umbra - by Ruenna - January 19, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: umbra - by Stigmata - January 19, 2019, 09:18 PM