Blacktail Deer Plateau open your heart to it
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
I don’t think Grezig actually knows Caiaphas’ name. I’m just using it to make it easier to tell who she’s talking about. Also, SORRY FOR THE WAIT. I’ve been studying for a final and writing a paper for the last few days and haven’t had much free time.

Kavik came soon, and Grezig hardly even glanced at him, too busy searching the horizon for Illidan. “Kavik,” she said in greeting. “We’re here for the boy. Not you. You’re welcome to stay, I don’t care. But we’re only here for Illidan. I found his mother.” Here, she gestured to her side where Caiaphas stood waiting. 

Soon enough, Illidan emerged, and he looked shocked almost at once. Grezig saw his yellow eyes dart to look at her in surprise, then he spoke to his mother. ’Where have you been… all this time?’

Grezig sat wordlessly. She would let this play out however it was going to play out. She’d gotten Illidan’s mother here. He deserved his time with her. Half of her thought maybe she and Kavik should leave, but she knew the boy had a temper and she also knew almost nothing about the woman. She didn’t feel exactly comfortable leaving them alone together, especially not when Illidan’s first words had been ones of anger. Not that she blamed him for that. He had a right to his feelings. Grezig, too, wanted to know where Caiaphas had been all this time.
Messages In This Thread
open your heart to it - by RIP Grezig - December 04, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: open your heart to it - by Caiaphas - December 05, 2018, 10:04 AM
RE: open your heart to it - by RIP Kavik - December 05, 2018, 10:58 PM
RE: open your heart to it - by Illidan - December 06, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: open your heart to it - by RIP Grezig - December 10, 2018, 02:48 PM
RE: open your heart to it - by Caiaphas - December 12, 2018, 08:56 AM
RE: open your heart to it - by RIP Kavik - December 13, 2018, 06:35 PM
RE: open your heart to it - by RIP Grezig - January 04, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: open your heart to it - by Illidan - January 06, 2019, 02:52 PM
RE: open your heart to it - by Caiaphas - February 03, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: open your heart to it - by RIP Kavik - February 06, 2019, 09:06 PM