Dragoncrest Cliffs my bed (worth 10 years' war)
328 Posts
Ooc —
She had a lot to say on the subject. Ephraim was silent throughout, keeping his opinions to himself. It was best he did, for she suggested a lot of things that went directly against not only what he thought, but his place in the pack. He hadn't been questioning her love for her parent and he hadn't been prepared for the way she dismissed all wolves that held different beliefs or didn't fit her narrow definition of what it was to be kru.

It made his stomach feel heavy and his lips almost writhed back to show his affront. Instead, he stayed quiet and listened to the rest of her warped logic with a closed off expression. He disagreed with almost every single thing she said, down to treating names like titles. Especially that bit about being kru. Her mother had helped found Drageda and she was considered an outsider? Blodreina reduced the dedication and devotion of wolves down to nothing, suggesting the only way to be true kru was to be born there. He interpreted it as a barb against those like himself, and grew cold.

In the end he only said a very chilly, okay then, before turning to leave.
Messages In This Thread
my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by RIP Blodreina - December 25, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by Ephraim - December 25, 2018, 04:27 PM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by RIP Blodreina - December 28, 2018, 04:22 AM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by Ephraim - January 06, 2019, 12:11 PM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by RIP Blodreina - January 24, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by Ephraim - January 27, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by RIP Blodreina - February 09, 2019, 12:25 PM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by Ephraim - February 17, 2019, 11:52 AM