Neverwinter Forest he said "i wouldn't lie,"
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
All Welcome 
anyone want to step over the borders and have an angry aries attack u

[Image: giphy.gif]

The sky was black and haunted when the Reaper left the center of the forest to stalk around the borders, pissing where the scents had faded and ensuring caches were secure, unmoved by any but the Clan. He was as silent as the stars that sparkled and glittered above, masked by the occasional cloud of grey and watching like dappled eyes in the heavens - he did not fear their looming gaze, sharp and bright, for he was a starborn, and his own orbs were sharper, as were his teeth. Only a fool would dare to tempt the beast from where it rested in his chest, eager to erupt like the smoky hiss of a flame, or the billowing ash from a volcano.

The air was frigid. 

Winter was his favoured time of the year - it brought hardships that some lacked the strength to overcome; so beautiful was the snow, lacings of dazzling white to drape the land in magic and mystery, but so dangerous, too. One wrong move and you could find yourself encased in that coat, trapped in ice and frozen in your mistake. It was perilous, and he admired it.

Aries' lips parted to taste the air before he continued, large paws carrying him swiftly over the trails of those who defended this forest from intruders.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
he said "i wouldn't lie," - by Aries - December 28, 2018, 11:51 AM
RE: he said "i wouldn't lie," - by Megara - December 28, 2018, 04:48 PM
RE: he said "i wouldn't lie," - by Aries - January 01, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: he said "i wouldn't lie," - by Megara - January 05, 2019, 02:59 PM