Permafrost Hollows otherwise they would not be worshipped
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
wintersbane's proclamation of recognition was met with a low laugh from derg. perhaps, the maned tundrian murmurs with a satirical quirk of his lips and rise of his brow. i'd say i was bluffing but the truth is that i had no idea. sounded like something they'd do ...as an extra deterrent. not that it really mattered much. well, no. that wasn't true. as long as relmyna and astara remained in the woods it fucking mattered to him. his time might've been done there but he still cared for the dark priestess and her savage shadow daughter. mephala might be leading him to pursue his own path in life as opposed to continuing the pattern of following in the paths forged and lead by others but that didn't stop him from caring.

maybe. but i have no false pretenses about it. it's a selfish choice. i left behind wolves i care about. but he's also not apologetic for it. they'll know where to find him and be undoubtedly welcome if they change their minds. the answer to that depends on you, really. i can give you the run-down on my ideas for the pack and you can decide from there whether you want to pledge yourself or not. wintersbane offers.
Messages In This Thread
RE: otherwise they would not be worshipped - by Derg - January 07, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: otherwise they would not be worshipped - by Derg - January 08, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: otherwise they would not be worshipped - by Derg - January 09, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: otherwise they would not be worshipped - by RIP Wintersbane - January 10, 2019, 02:59 PM
RE: otherwise they would not be worshipped - by Derg - January 13, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: otherwise they would not be worshipped - by Derg - January 15, 2019, 03:39 PM
RE: otherwise they would not be worshipped - by Derg - January 20, 2019, 07:56 AM