Ravenshook Cliffs you can't watch willy wonka without massive amounts of junk food
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
The gust of wind made Charon appreciative that he did not stand as close to the cliffs. He loved the ocean but the cliffs had always had a deadly precision that made him respectful and wary; he preferred not to stay too near those edges. He watched as the girl greeted him, and just as she did Arcturus returned from his solo exploration. An ear moved backwards and he recognised Arcturus' gait before he pulled up by his father's flank.

Charon did not share Arcturus' cold expression; he smiled a charming smile and said: Hey. I'm Charon Ostrega, from Moonspear. We're looking for my son. Yearling, silver with teal eyes, his name is Uyo Revui. He's gone missing about a month ago. We're also missing my daughter Yami, brown fallish agouti fur. Same age, but she's been missing for five months... The way he trailed off sounded a lot less hopeful at finding back Yami than ever seeing Revui again. Although Revui was strong and disciplined, Charon knew he could be a hothead. What if he'd picked a fight with the wrong wolf..? He hoped that this girl knew something, but admittedly his hopes did not sail all too high.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you can't watch willy wonka without massive amounts of junk food - by Charon - January 22, 2019, 08:19 AM