Phoenix Maplewood I have never known hunger like these insects that feed on me
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
The woods were empty, besides of one wolf who tried to make claims to it once more. Though the effort, has barely been shown, as the marks easily fade, and a tiredless journey to re-do was endless. She knew some would pass, some whome would fade into the snow, or simple wander by. Though alert, Desdemona would watch them all, and pry out their scents to make their deeds be known. She was a determined, lost Morningside member, keeping the desire to protect the woods.

She had missed the unfortunate meeting of a few, and did not notice the falling of a smaller being. The snow buries many, the prey and the wolves, she could not catch them all. However one was in the forest, a shaded figure of scars and glory. Desdemona thought she looked familiar, but at the same time, could not recognize this mysterious wolf. Nontheless, it wouldn't matter, for the other entered, and the darkened wolf would make herself noticable. She stepped out, missing the moment of a devouring young one, and looked at the other cooly, watching them, asking in silence, 'why are you here?'
Messages In This Thread
RE: I have never known hunger like these insects that feed on me - by RIP Desdemona - January 20, 2019, 02:45 PM