Phoenix Maplewood I have never known hunger like these insects that feed on me
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
Two who came from the same place, but their paths never crossed during the time Morningside was here. Both were here to remember, and to grieve what was here and gone, but neither would seem to know of a past they shared. Desdemona nodded, in an understanding the desire to remember, and a desire to see what was lost. Though she understood, she only nodded her head, and maintained the guarding stance, and a cool gaze toward the other, like she was unwanted in this forest. Her forest, until the day it is reclaimed.

"It is claimed." Through silence, she spoke softly, a warning to the solemn stranger. A claimed land, an unknown wolf, there may be no scent around, for there is only one, but Desdemona would not let that be known. For it is hers, and it is for Morningside, and it is destiny, to fight to keep it around on whoever dared to attempt to take away the sanctuary to the tainted wolf.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I have never known hunger like these insects that feed on me - by RIP Desdemona - February 03, 2019, 12:15 PM